Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS ;] it's 2008 already. Bye 2007 D: I can't believe how fast 2007 past so quickly :[ It's time for me to grow up and stop being so emotionaaaaaaal :D I shall be a happy tall person ;D SMILEEEEEEEE ;]

Shiyun: Lol. Jiamin is that emo joker :D Hahah.
Jiamin: I not noob lor. Is you and I communication problem okayeeee:D I'm no noob k! Ya I finally like her :D Lol. Huh. What 'the Yvonne'. heh?
Annabel: Hahah. No need jealous lah. I talk with you many many lor! Same de lah. Lol! I where got change my latest craze woman -_- I don't even go gaga over women until that day with Yvonne jiu no more le. I only crazy over small fish :p I have so damn much to update you about okayeeee;D HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO! ;]
Shanai: HELLO GIRL! I MISS YOU LIKE SHIT TOO :D HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO! ;]
Ninnart: Aiya, click then can enlarge so mafan mah =x Act pro ah you! Lol. Ninnart, you're getting sharper you know. Tune a bit lah. Lol. Oh, lol is rude okaye. Hahah.

Guoting: Hahah. Because we saw each other then dunno what to say mah =x Hahah. HELLOHELLOHELLO! ;]

Today is a happy day! ;D Wheeeeeeees;D Oh yeah, I sprained my foot. Wow. It hurts like shit for the first few days but yep, it's getting better ;] School is starting tomorrow D: How I wish time doesn't fly that quickly wow. I wonder who's my form teacher. I wonder if I'll get along well with my new classmates next year. I wonder if I'll still have super loved bitches in my class like Joey, Shanai, Carine, Chuxian, Eileen and Gwendolyn :O Well, at least Shanai, Chuxian, GuiJun, Tiffany, Daoying, Raynor, Muhammad are in my class, still :D I'll miss 2INTEGRITY D:

Oh ya, today is a happy wow day! :D Woke up early in the morning and saw my phone :O duh -_- That maomao replied me half an hour later but i slept already =x He was like saying, Happy new yr! Go upper sec liao. Can get horny le =p -_- Lol! You then horny lor, i so pure and innocent when I don't even understand what's the meaning of shifu chuang until you, Nicholas and Winston told me ;D Biantai biantai! Hahah. Oh yep, then I replied that maomao with HAPPY NEW YEAR you biantai de! :p Lol.

TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY LAAAAA ;] Ah shhhh. Let me get high for awhile =x Damn :[ Shiyun already reached her 300 posts and I'm still struggling with the 162nd post. This is the 163rd one! Jiayou jiayou! ;] Went Plazaaaaa Singapuraaaaa at like 1pm? :O Lol. eeeeeeh no. Met the person whom I'm going with in Bishan Popular at 1pm ;] Hahah. Die man, I need a storybook for that dumb silent reading tomorrow :/ How ah. I can't wait for CCA orientation yay. It'll be fun :D Ohyep, then in plaza singggggg, i went to this YAMAHA big big shop to buy drumsticks for myself. Since almost everyone in MCB's percussion has a pair of their own. I should get one too. I like that purple one D: Then walked around plaza singggggg for like 4 hours and had super fun time with some big-headed-pimple-face-kuku-small eyes person lol. HAPPY GUESSING LOR. Lol. Bleah :p Hah, what dumb descriptions was that. -_- Settled my lunch at pizza hut and like wow. 2 person spent almost 30 bucks. Lol. Wtf we eat uh. Hahah. I love their Action City there laaa :D Oh yep, before I went to the J8 Popular, I met Bjorn on my way there :O Wow. He was wearing that shirt again. That shirt he kept wearing in Japan -__- The Guilivera? Aiya, whatever you spell it. Wow, that same shirt lol. Eew, whats with that wow. Wow.


Ice milo with mini pearls is love.
Oreo chocolate with mini pearls is love.


Should I upload the JEP photos? :O Fine, I better uh. Later that NINNARTTTT SIRIPUN COME AFTER ME AGAIN =x


You're a love too, you dumbass :D