Sunday, December 16, 2007

wheeeeeeeeees:D was away in Malaysia for 5 days :O Yep, that explains the missing posts for these few days :O damn you, lim jia min. lol. she's going to watch today's star awards !!! D: Lol. She just smsed me saying that she's in j8 and she saw benjamin, zijie and wilson grrr.


Nicholas: Ya lah, fine lah. You strong gay. Carry the stand bag very macho lah can. Irritating old gay la you =x Lol.
Annabel: Ahha, I don't know about the rest luh. But I'm still here girl! :D Aiya, then i go with you lor, you A class one.. =x Hahah. Shoooooo~
Jolene: Oh haha okaye linked:D
Ninnart: Sheeeeeeeereeeeeeeepun! You're in Thailand still? eeee come back now. Lol. Somemore what.. Lol. See my mood first:D
Shanai: You ZILIAN! Lol. Yeah, universal is nice :D I almost died in DisneySea thanks to that Ninnart Siripun. Lol. That one not short pants lah. That one school skirt nehs. Lol. Bobian mah. I cannot tahan lah. I never wear stockings somemore lor. Hahah.
Elenore: Hahah. Yep:D Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeees ;]
Clarence: Mehmeh~ You're back! Wheeeeeeees:D Hahah. Where's my pressie? Lol.
Shiyun: Lol. And you're back too! Everyone's back except that NINNART GOH. Lol. =xx Aiya, that BOB ah. Ask Nicholas tell you bah. He tell me until i ROFL le. Hahah. Winston is a VERY VERY GOOD STORYTELLER TOO:D Hahah. You la! Never go JEP with us grrr =x
Guoting: Guoting ah! Hahah. Ya lor ya lor. Hahah. We're supposed to meet up in the December holidays de. Hahah. Now left 2 weeks only D:


Gah, so many pictures to post. Damn it. I'm lazy to upload one by one of them =x Oh well. Went Malaysia, KL and Genting. Sadly, I didn't enjoy my trip there at all. Uhhh. The only thing that my parents bought for me was some white top that cost RM80. That's so budget lah. The whole trip, I only got a top. My sisters and my three little cousins went for the kiddy rides in Genting whereas my dad and I went to the Genting First World Casino =x I jackpot-ed and won a mini one:DD YAY LAH. *applause please* Lol. Yep, won RM85.70 from that mini jackpot:D WHEEEEEEES:D Hahah. Gave it all to my dad since he lost more than me. Yep. So just gave all to him.


My dad brought me around KL and let me experienced street life, night life and casino life =x Hahah.


Street life was in some ChinaTown place in KL where I saw many poor people around begging for money and performing in the streets. Gah, so hard to make a living uh. There was this guy playing the guitar and the harmonica together and people walked past him just staring at him without bothering about him. My dad was like saying, who knows. He doesn't even have a place to live in. It's sad you know :[


Night life was like wow? My dad brought me to some nightclub to walk around and get 'exposed' to the real life outside. Yep, that was what he told me. Like wth? The moment i stepped in, I got choked can. The cigarette smell was like wtf. Why do people smoke their lives away in the first place. Then as we walked into the VIP rooms which my relative booked, i passed by a room and inside that room has those hostresses? Whatever. I mean, no offence to anyone. But it's just scary to me to see those women prawling and pouncing on any guy that walked past. Then when my parents and I went back to the hotel, we reeked of those cigarette smell. Dang.


Casino was fun laaaaa:D Wheeeees. I'm afraid of Ferris Wheel. Damn it.


Oh yeah, other than these. My mum brought my sister and I up to the KL towers? The Petronas Towers? Aiya, don't know lah. Yep. I'm so dead luh. After that Tower of Terror in DisneySea, I've this phobia when anything closes on me. Yep, like the lift. Damn it. I'm afraid of the lift. Wow.


Oh yep. I can't upload the photos that i took in Malaysia until I finished uploading the pictures I took in Japan. It'll be confusing. Yep. So pictures time:D Byeeeeeeeeeee ;]


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Don't plan to upload all of them now. Yep. Waste of time =x Since those are not pictures with humans in it ;] ohyeah, I'll upload THAT SIRIPUN retarded pictures when she was brushing her teeth. Lol.