Today is a happy day laaaaa :p Lol. I can't stop smiling. Hahah. Now I know what does Nicholas meant when he told me he can't stop smiling the other time in SWS ;]
Shiyun: That BOB ah. No hope le. Lol. Ask Nicholas or Winston tell you lor. Hahah. Lol. Yep, I went M'sia too :D Ya wad. Ninnart's surname is GOH mah. Hahah. You like Yvonne too :O Whoa, you typed chinese ah. You very chim lor. Lol. That si Nicholas so dumb. He don't understand de la =x MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO:D who's santa? :O
Elenore: Lol. Why not? :p They don't really care as long as they make money lah :O Yep.
Justin: Xiaomao! Lol. Hi -_-
Ninnart: I like lei :p Hahah. You brush your teeth until very style lor. Thailand toothpaste nehs! =O I later then upload pictures la you dumb. You! Fly back to Singapore ASAP NOWWWW :D No ah, your surname I let you choose lor. Seah or Goh? :O So fun so fun yay! Lol. I'm not dead la you dumb. Lol.
Annabel: Grrr you, what next year then see. D: Kill you man. Say dao so sad. Yao ku le ah! Yep, I won money! Hahah. Mini Jackpot :p You're still as money minded ever. Lol. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO! :D Yay!
Shanai: Hello girl! ;D MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO ZILIAN NU PENG YOU! Lol! :D
Nicholas: Si Nicholas. What flying chime stick. You qian bian ah. You wanna 'fight' with me until when. Grow up laaaa. Lol. What overgrown laa. I better than you lor, shortie. You not enough nutrients and growing essense in your body lor. I pity you man. Oh no, should be.. I pity you GIRL. Lol. Merlion half meh! OMG. Lol.
Jiamin: LIM JIAMIN TAGGED MEEEE! :O Did I see wrongly :O yay jiamin yay ;] You're mad, you tagged me at 5am. Lol. Pro la you. Hahah. Why cannot enter. Lol. They also won't see your passport. They want money only mah :p
Santa: OMG WHO'S SANTA? Lol. I want you santa! Lol.
I'm happy todayeeeeee :D I'll upload the rest of my pictures SOON alrighty:D Miss me then! Byeeeeeeeeeee ;]
Shiyun: That BOB ah. No hope le. Lol. Ask Nicholas or Winston tell you lor. Hahah. Lol. Yep, I went M'sia too :D Ya wad. Ninnart's surname is GOH mah. Hahah. You like Yvonne too :O Whoa, you typed chinese ah. You very chim lor. Lol. That si Nicholas so dumb. He don't understand de la =x MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO:D who's santa? :O
Elenore: Lol. Why not? :p They don't really care as long as they make money lah :O Yep.
Justin: Xiaomao! Lol. Hi -_-
Ninnart: I like lei :p Hahah. You brush your teeth until very style lor. Thailand toothpaste nehs! =O I later then upload pictures la you dumb. You! Fly back to Singapore ASAP NOWWWW :D No ah, your surname I let you choose lor. Seah or Goh? :O So fun so fun yay! Lol. I'm not dead la you dumb. Lol.
Annabel: Grrr you, what next year then see. D: Kill you man. Say dao so sad. Yao ku le ah! Yep, I won money! Hahah. Mini Jackpot :p You're still as money minded ever. Lol. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO! :D Yay!
Shanai: Hello girl! ;D MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO ZILIAN NU PENG YOU! Lol! :D
Nicholas: Si Nicholas. What flying chime stick. You qian bian ah. You wanna 'fight' with me until when. Grow up laaaa. Lol. What overgrown laa. I better than you lor, shortie. You not enough nutrients and growing essense in your body lor. I pity you man. Oh no, should be.. I pity you GIRL. Lol. Merlion half meh! OMG. Lol.
Jiamin: LIM JIAMIN TAGGED MEEEE! :O Did I see wrongly :O yay jiamin yay ;] You're mad, you tagged me at 5am. Lol. Pro la you. Hahah. Why cannot enter. Lol. They also won't see your passport. They want money only mah :p
Santa: OMG WHO'S SANTA? Lol. I want you santa! Lol.
I'm happy todayeeeeee :D I'll upload the rest of my pictures SOON alrighty:D Miss me then! Byeeeeeeeeeee ;]


.jpg)

<< Home