Replies to the tags:
Ninnart: Huh. Lol. I know -_- When I'm gone nice meh. When you're gone nicer =x Yeah, I saw you tagging my blog in the SINGAPORE Changi airport :D Singapore okay ;] Hahah. I updating my blog le lah. You impatient mop head :D
Nicholas: Please lor, you where got normal. Gay la you =x I'm not overgrown :D I'm happy with my height :D
Jiayan: Lol. you huachi ah. Lalala~ I came back from Japan le. Hahah. Too bad :p
Jocelyn: Hur. What link? I dun remember writing anything or added your blog link on any of my posts uh =x
Shiyun: Lol. But I'm back :D You're missed by me too, girl :D You got countdown to how many more days we're back ah. Hahah. S'pore life everyday same de lor, Japan jiu different ;] Hahah. You read my archives for what lol and i do have archives okay :D Oh, and the tag which says, you still loves xunny ? not you ah. Lol. I can't be bothered thou. Hahah. Relax lah, those people have nothing better to do uh. &I'm getting well soon, thanks ;]
Winteng: Linked darling :D
Guoting: Thanks guoting! :D I'm back le. Hahah :D How's Korea :O Japan's neighbour lei =x hahah.
Annabel: Lol. I come back then say what ah. Hahah. I bought all my books le lei :p Aiya, 3d people the books of course not as much as 3a's luh hor. Yep.
Jiaqi: Hahah. Japan rocks hor. Jealous jealous? :O Hahah.
Clarence: Yep, thankyous :DD
Back from Japan yep ;] God, I so miss that place can D: MountFuji is beautiful :O Oh well, I'll miss that place even though a lot things happened there. Fun and sad times yep. It was overall memorable D:
Once again, thank you NINNART SIRIPUN for waking me up at 2am to make me eat that panadol :D You rock la girl. Lol. 2weeks retarded-ing with MCB people and you ninnart seeeeeeereeeeeeepun :O well, I thought to myself during concert. This would be the last time you guys would see MCB as a proper band.
I'm not gonna list on and type out every single details yep. Ninnart blogged all of that already yep. So you guys could just go to her blog and know what happened throughout the whole trip yep. She was with me all the time except for the rides because I couldn't take those uh. Yep, ninnart-.blogspot.com :DD
Just gonna post all the pictures here yep. So enjoy ;] Being sick on the last 4 days was a torture. I didn't really miss anyone in particular uh. Yep. I was VERY surprised to see Shiyun, Zhean, Chuwen, Roxanne and Fathin at the airport to welcome us. Thanks guys :D It meant a lot to see 'our own people' the minute we arrive hur :D
Pictures; enjoy ;]






Ninnart: Huh. Lol. I know -_- When I'm gone nice meh. When you're gone nicer =x Yeah, I saw you tagging my blog in the SINGAPORE Changi airport :D Singapore okay ;] Hahah. I updating my blog le lah. You impatient mop head :D
Nicholas: Please lor, you where got normal. Gay la you =x I'm not overgrown :D I'm happy with my height :D
Jiayan: Lol. you huachi ah. Lalala~ I came back from Japan le. Hahah. Too bad :p
Jocelyn: Hur. What link? I dun remember writing anything or added your blog link on any of my posts uh =x
Shiyun: Lol. But I'm back :D You're missed by me too, girl :D You got countdown to how many more days we're back ah. Hahah. S'pore life everyday same de lor, Japan jiu different ;] Hahah. You read my archives for what lol and i do have archives okay :D Oh, and the tag which says, you still loves xunny ? not you ah. Lol. I can't be bothered thou. Hahah. Relax lah, those people have nothing better to do uh. &I'm getting well soon, thanks ;]
Winteng: Linked darling :D
Guoting: Thanks guoting! :D I'm back le. Hahah :D How's Korea :O Japan's neighbour lei =x hahah.
Annabel: Lol. I come back then say what ah. Hahah. I bought all my books le lei :p Aiya, 3d people the books of course not as much as 3a's luh hor. Yep.
Jiaqi: Hahah. Japan rocks hor. Jealous jealous? :O Hahah.
Clarence: Yep, thankyous :DD
Back from Japan yep ;] God, I so miss that place can D: MountFuji is beautiful :O Oh well, I'll miss that place even though a lot things happened there. Fun and sad times yep. It was overall memorable D:
Once again, thank you NINNART SIRIPUN for waking me up at 2am to make me eat that panadol :D You rock la girl. Lol. 2weeks retarded-ing with MCB people and you ninnart seeeeeeereeeeeeepun :O well, I thought to myself during concert. This would be the last time you guys would see MCB as a proper band.
I'm not gonna list on and type out every single details yep. Ninnart blogged all of that already yep. So you guys could just go to her blog and know what happened throughout the whole trip yep. She was with me all the time except for the rides because I couldn't take those uh. Yep, ninnart-.blogspot.com :DD
Just gonna post all the pictures here yep. So enjoy ;] Being sick on the last 4 days was a torture. I didn't really miss anyone in particular uh. Yep. I was VERY surprised to see Shiyun, Zhean, Chuwen, Roxanne and Fathin at the airport to welcome us. Thanks guys :D It meant a lot to see 'our own people' the minute we arrive hur :D
Pictures; enjoy ;]








.jpg)

<< Home