Replies:
Shirei: Hahah. Really? Thanks(:
Shiyun: Ya lah, thankyous ah! Potential breakup song :D *faints* Lol. I dunno why i keep man-ing -_- Donghao jumping with cheeeeeeeeehan? Eew. No wonder that cheeeeeehan took pictures of Donghao lah. I wonder what's their relationship man. Wahlao, you say you look forward to Friday then now you not coming grrr! Lol. Come lah.. Get well soon girl(: Aiya, you got come band then i confront him lah. Lol.
Ninnart: JENNY? The ClickFive one ah? Hahah. Nice meh.. Lol.
Annabel: Omg man. That guy who asked if i M already -__- He's wooing Eileen man! Lol. He IS perv man. If i next year same class as him again i die ah! Lol.
Cheryl: Linked :D
Baixun: Huh. What talking you. Lol. Who suck ah who suck ah! Lol.
Nicholas: You humming for what ah. I don't get the joke eh. (I always don't anyway -_-) Whoa, you so nice ah! Offer him FOOD ah. Lol. Very bad eh. I don't think I'll even buy him anything :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR TAN! :D YOU ROCK LIKE THE WINNIE THE POOH :D *weetweet*
Celebrated MrTan's birthday today :D MCB played some birthday song[: It was quite :D actually. Hahah. Ninnart and I wanted to sing the birthday song and go high together but oh well. They played it instead of singing it D: I don't play blowing instruments, sadly. Lol. Josiah's lips cracked and so he can't play and ninnart was complaining like siao because she's the only horn player. Lol. At first, percussion only had me and Selena then Alyssa came :O Then Baixun came :D Then Nicholas came yay! :D I thought everyone was not coming.
I was so happy that my favourite senior didn't come today :D At first Selena said Baixun won't be coming as she had tuition and Nicholas would be late as he was going to collect passport. (Omg can.) Then Winston, for sure, not coming what.. You're sick and so get well soon too(: Lol. Selena and I felt helpless because three of us how to play irec -_- It's possible, but.. Alyssa only knows mallets and she really wants to play drums. I can see that[: Lol. Then I almost had to play that bass drum omg. Selena was busy learning how to play the snaredrum part for postcard. Lol.
I was bugging Jiamin and complaining to her =x Lol. YAY! :D She said she's coming next Wednesday! Countdown countdown :D Lol. We misssssss Jiamin~ Or maybe only me -_- Lol. YAY. I miss your snare sound :O Lol. Jiamin~ Lol.
I hate it when people ask me to like, grow up lah. Uh please lah. Play only cannot meh.. Lol. I childish you jealous ah! Lol. Nicholas, you're not the only person who told me to grow up. Lol. I started high-ing when MrTan played Pretty Island because i had no parts to play so i sat beside Baixun and with Nicholas too. Baixun and I laughed at some live joke and how 'ahem' some people could be. *cough cough* Lol! Does your hand hurts when you hit that tamborine? Or whatever you spell it. Lol. Tamborine is meant to be hit what. Lol.
Played postcard again, yep. Normally i could sit there and stare at MrTan but today i can't~ Lol. That si Baixun pulled me back. Lol. She made me play that glockenspiel. Omg eeeee i hate that sound. So ear piercing and so deafening laaaa :/ I could play a bit. Just a bit -__- I sight-read can! Omg I'm pro ;] Lol. Compared to before, I'm okay already lor.. Lol. I don't really dare to play on that glock because I'm afraid of that sound. Lol. I mean, I feel quite bad snatching away someone else's part but because that someone else timing isn't good as what Baixun said, so I had to try it out laaaa -_- Come to think of it, it's fun :D Lol.
Singapura suite! :D YAY. Lol. Finally[: I was quite lost as we didn't play for like so long D: Every practice was just postcard D: But yay :D
Band ended and so I went down to look for Ninnart, Elenore and Serene they all. Yep. Wth is that gong and that bass drum doing outside of the band store. Heard some annoying people standing outside somewhere who got mixed up with their language. Please guys, sarang hae-yo is KOREAN. NOT JAPANESE. You guys are like uhhhhh -_- HongKong is cantonese, not KOREAN. Wtf, you guys are dumb man. Well, can't blame :D Aww, pity man. Aren't you guys jealous that we're going JAPAN this year (earlier than you guys :D) and you're only going next year? Who knows. Aww. Shuang dao~ Lol.
Si cheeeeeehan. You're so gonna die tomoro, only if Shiyun comes tomoro :D Pray that it'll be your lucky day tomoro man :D GoodLuck.
Yay :D
Shirei: Hahah. Really? Thanks(:
Shiyun: Ya lah, thankyous ah! Potential breakup song :D *faints* Lol. I dunno why i keep man-ing -_- Donghao jumping with cheeeeeeeeehan? Eew. No wonder that cheeeeeehan took pictures of Donghao lah. I wonder what's their relationship man. Wahlao, you say you look forward to Friday then now you not coming grrr! Lol. Come lah.. Get well soon girl(: Aiya, you got come band then i confront him lah. Lol.
Ninnart: JENNY? The ClickFive one ah? Hahah. Nice meh.. Lol.
Annabel: Omg man. That guy who asked if i M already -__- He's wooing Eileen man! Lol. He IS perv man. If i next year same class as him again i die ah! Lol.
Cheryl: Linked :D
Baixun: Huh. What talking you. Lol. Who suck ah who suck ah! Lol.
Nicholas: You humming for what ah. I don't get the joke eh. (I always don't anyway -_-) Whoa, you so nice ah! Offer him FOOD ah. Lol. Very bad eh. I don't think I'll even buy him anything :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR TAN! :D YOU ROCK LIKE THE WINNIE THE POOH :D *weetweet*
Celebrated MrTan's birthday today :D MCB played some birthday song[: It was quite :D actually. Hahah. Ninnart and I wanted to sing the birthday song and go high together but oh well. They played it instead of singing it D: I don't play blowing instruments, sadly. Lol. Josiah's lips cracked and so he can't play and ninnart was complaining like siao because she's the only horn player. Lol. At first, percussion only had me and Selena then Alyssa came :O Then Baixun came :D Then Nicholas came yay! :D I thought everyone was not coming.
I was so happy that my favourite senior didn't come today :D At first Selena said Baixun won't be coming as she had tuition and Nicholas would be late as he was going to collect passport. (Omg can.) Then Winston, for sure, not coming what.. You're sick and so get well soon too(: Lol. Selena and I felt helpless because three of us how to play irec -_- It's possible, but.. Alyssa only knows mallets and she really wants to play drums. I can see that[: Lol. Then I almost had to play that bass drum omg. Selena was busy learning how to play the snaredrum part for postcard. Lol.
I was bugging Jiamin and complaining to her =x Lol. YAY! :D She said she's coming next Wednesday! Countdown countdown :D Lol. We misssssss Jiamin~ Or maybe only me -_- Lol. YAY. I miss your snare sound :O Lol. Jiamin~ Lol.
I hate it when people ask me to like, grow up lah. Uh please lah. Play only cannot meh.. Lol. I childish you jealous ah! Lol. Nicholas, you're not the only person who told me to grow up. Lol. I started high-ing when MrTan played Pretty Island because i had no parts to play so i sat beside Baixun and with Nicholas too. Baixun and I laughed at some live joke and how 'ahem' some people could be. *cough cough* Lol! Does your hand hurts when you hit that tamborine? Or whatever you spell it. Lol. Tamborine is meant to be hit what. Lol.
Played postcard again, yep. Normally i could sit there and stare at MrTan but today i can't~ Lol. That si Baixun pulled me back. Lol. She made me play that glockenspiel. Omg eeeee i hate that sound. So ear piercing and so deafening laaaa :/ I could play a bit. Just a bit -__- I sight-read can! Omg I'm pro ;] Lol. Compared to before, I'm okay already lor.. Lol. I don't really dare to play on that glock because I'm afraid of that sound. Lol. I mean, I feel quite bad snatching away someone else's part but because that someone else timing isn't good as what Baixun said, so I had to try it out laaaa -_- Come to think of it, it's fun :D Lol.
Singapura suite! :D YAY. Lol. Finally[: I was quite lost as we didn't play for like so long D: Every practice was just postcard D: But yay :D
Band ended and so I went down to look for Ninnart, Elenore and Serene they all. Yep. Wth is that gong and that bass drum doing outside of the band store. Heard some annoying people standing outside somewhere who got mixed up with their language. Please guys, sarang hae-yo is KOREAN. NOT JAPANESE. You guys are like uhhhhh -_- HongKong is cantonese, not KOREAN. Wtf, you guys are dumb man. Well, can't blame :D Aww, pity man. Aren't you guys jealous that we're going JAPAN this year (earlier than you guys :D) and you're only going next year? Who knows. Aww. Shuang dao~ Lol.
Si cheeeeeehan. You're so gonna die tomoro, only if Shiyun comes tomoro :D Pray that it'll be your lucky day tomoro man :D GoodLuck.
Yay :D


.jpg)

<< Home