Thursday, November 15, 2007

NicholasLimJieKay: What were it so easy -_- What talking you.. You suck yay :D Damn you la. Lol. Take wad temperature. I'm perfectly fine dude. What's my language in blogging ah. Hahah. You're a boring person! No, I meant, you're EMO! Hahah.
Ninnarttttt: Lol. No lor! Only you and Justin say me kiasu hor! You also kiasu lor. Say meeee =x
Clarence: But you tell me Shanai de! Hahahah. Or did i see wrongly.. Cannot be mah! =x Si mehmeh~ Hahah.
Eileen: Uh linked.
Shiyun: EHHHHH WHAT! Lol. What typical Singaporeans ah! Hahah. O's are cool lor =x Hahah. That f up junior in my section damn tamade can. Donghao, not talking about you hor. Lol. Shuai ah? They got attitude problem de eeee :\ Lol. I also think Nicholas is being sarcastic heh. Yep, and thankyous! :D
Annabel: Small eye guys are adorable can. Like small fish~ Awwww D: Hahah. When you come back from Taiwan let's go out k! Yay :D No band le lah :] Hahah. I miss you ah fu ah! Hahah.
Shanai: I where got kiasu lor =x Hahah. That Clarence tell me de lah. Hahah. You're missed by me girl! :D
Bjorn: Hahah. You tagged meeeee :O yep, in red haha. Oh and yes. Your hair is nice :D Hahah. You like the MUTTONS. I also dunno who =x Ninnart and Elenore keep saying you look like mutton. Lol!
Cheryll: Linked :D Hahah.
Kelly: HELLOHELLOHELLO :D
Jiayan: Hahah. No lor, i rock more than you bleah :p Hahah. Yep, thankyous :D


I'm leaving for Japan tomoro D: I'll be homesick uh. Bought this super huge luggage on Sunday yep. Met Christabelle there, she didn't see me :O


I don't look forward to my sec3 life next year at all, seriously. 2I ROCKS LUH. IT STILL ROCKS. Why must there be streaming in the first place D: Gah.


Bought almost all my books already yay :D Left with one english, one POA and one PE book -_- Lol. I hope art would be fun next year ;] I hope the people in my class would be nice next year :D Like this year's. Well, I still have Guijun and Shanai :D Yay[: Hahah.


Oh, i dislike shopping for nail polish and earrings with Ninnart, Elenore and Serene. Oh man. They spent almost an hour trying and un-trying them. I almost died :/ I dun have piercings and I dun paint nails o.o Hahah.


Clarence! Cheer up :D Hahah. You look nice in long pants dude. Not like someone in my section =x Lol! I never say you ah, Nicholas. Lol! Dun sad le[:


I can't believe I'm leaving tomoro. *CRIES* I dun even feel the excitement in me at all. Weird uh. Not even a bit.


Bye guys, I'm off to Japan le. Must miss meeeeeee okaye :D Keep my tagboard alive[: Bye guys :D Hi Japan D: