Friday, November 09, 2007

Replies:
Nicholas: Yep, when I'm mad I go jogging :O I happen to be always mad[: It's cool :B You wanna follow me next time? Hahah.
Guoting: Yep, will de will de :DD
NinnartSiripun: O.o you mean the NinnartGoh ah? Or NinnartLee? o.o hahah.
Shiyun: Ya lah, the si Jiamin. Cheat my feelings. Lol.
Annabel: Hahah. Watch movie ah! Lol. Okayokay:DD Yep, thanks for pei-ing me today :D
Clarence Tan Ah meh: What si Cass! You kiam pak ah! Lol. Follow you de. Hahah. Dowan relink lei :p huh. Clovers what? Lol.



Fugggggggg. What's going on man. I've been played :D Wow.
Then you shouldn't have been that nice to me in the first place.
If she didn't tell me, i wouldn't know uh.
How great, great.
You're hopeless, bastard.


I'm saaaaaad la omg D: Let's all cry today. Got back streaming results and received another blow like 10 min ago. Which was 2120h.


Great, I got into 3D. I dunno whether to cry or what. 3DETENTION wtf. I'm actually quite happy because i got into the same class as Shanai and GuiJun yay:D Tried to appeal after school but it fail :O Fuggggg la Aaron D: You got into 3E. What's with the no options man. The subject combination was even better uh. Art and Geography. Ah, don't feel like talking about studies anymore. Suck like shit:D I'm stupid what. What you expect[:


Rachel came back today for band. Yep. She told me stuff about sec3s and the theories of subject combination again. Oh, wow. Brought my crumpler to school today and everyone thought it was Rachel's? O.O JUSTIN SEAH XIAO MAO ALSO BOUGHT A CRUMPLER:D hahah. His is black and mine is red:D I tried to hide from him so many times but cannot D: Lol. Bully laaaa~ :/ Lol.


*SCREAMS* I don't feel like blogging now D: Yep, so bye people. I'm off to play my neopets:D yay:D


You fucked up person.
It ain't fun to toy with people's feelings.
I don't know if I should believe her, or you.