Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Replies:
Nicholas: I where got sadistic lor.. Lol.
Justin: Sky -_- Why you never put xiaomao! Lol. Yep, Hi :D
Shiyun: Lol. I lazy type so much but i still type so much -_- Lol. Where got! This song nice nehs! :D Neh, bu shi blog le lor. Lol.
Annabel: Hahah! Ah fu~ Lol. Yep, let's go out and rewind the times! Lol. Yep, one day D: When ah. After O's? D:
Shanai: Helloooooooo girl :D Omg, that's like three days later D: Go same class as me hor. Lol!
Baixun: Lol. You're retarded :D what normal ritual in bullying me~ Lol. Go bully someone else lah. You bully~ Lol.
Daoying: Hahah. Sorry ah. That time didn't invite =x forgot. Hahah. Yep, this song is nice :O Aww, you saw him that time! Lol. I should have gone to sumo house too, again hor. Lol!


Oh, I observed people when MrTan was conducting and when i had no parts to play. Justin played his clarinet as if he was play some saxophone :O You got style :O You move a lot :O Lol. Some people had some constipated face when they are playing. Lol. Not mentioning names :D So relax[:


Jiamin is coming back tomorrow~ Yay!:D We're all gonna welcome her at the door. Lol. Jiamin yay~ Lol!


Eew. I have so many things to complain, yep. So listen up. Lol. There's band today:D I sort of looked forward to every band practice because there are always a lot of laughters[: Today, unfortunately. There isn't. Wtf.


Met up with Elenore and went school together and saw Brenda and Serene. They wanted to borrow some winter wear and so after that, Brenda, Elenore, Serene and I went downstairs as Elenore and I wanted to buy the new upper sec uniform. Oh fuck, that cost me $50 for 2 suits already. Yep, I'm being damn straightforward here; Josiah you suck :D


Josiah Fong, you suck:D Not being funny here, but serious. You suck:D I don't care if you come finding me after you read this post or what. I don't give a damn:D When we were buying and trying our uniforms downstairs, Josiah called and told me, Elenore, Serene and Brenda to go upstairs and move all the instruments. Wtf lah. You said whole percussion section. So be it. Open your eyes can. At that time, there was only me and only me. You call one person a whole section? I don't have 8 hands or 8 heads. That timpani may be easy-peasy for you to just lift it up and easily carry up to the theatrette, it's not easy for us can. We're not as macho as you. Whatsmore, you ask girls to carry up the instruments by ourselves? Then wtf are QMs for. For show ah? Or just titles. So what if I play timpani, means I have to carry all four big bowls up myself? Fine, I'm weak what. That's what everyone says, but they help me. I hardly have the strength to even lift it up or even push the biggest one myself, but so what. Instruments are meant to be played, not pushed. Dumbass:D


You called me twice and i missed your calls thrice. What's your problem luh. You don't wanna eat, people wanna eat. You wanna become some immortal or whatsoever, that's your problem. I was having gastrics as that time and i wanted to go up to move those instruments even with Brenda, Elenore and Serene asking me not to. You said, get the whole percussion to move instruments up. I one person, make up the whole section uh? Can't you at least wait for other percussionists to come and so I could move them up together. You're being unreasonable. You told Baixun or even almost everyone you see. "If i see Cassandra opposite school eating, she's so gonna DIE." Wtf die -_- Yeah, stab me with a knife or kill me with some rifle man.


I repeat, I had the intention of going up to help move ALONE as there was no one else in my whole section and you accused me for whatsoever lame reasons. I was even afraid of you scolding me and so i didn't even had the mood to eat. Brenda was like saying,"if anything happens, you bear the consequences uh?" Then Serene was like saying,"Later you faint how!" Lol. You came over with that Luqman and just simply stared at us. Wtf you want luh. I happen to call Selena for help that time.


Josiah: *STARES and rolled eyes*
Me: Uhhhhh, why kwangyong and the rest can eat, I cannot eat ah.
Josiah: Huh. Huh? (wtf. huh your head lah.) I didn't say you cannot eat what.
Me: Uh, then? They pulled me here to eat also not I wanna come, I wanted to help you.
Josiah: Then you shouldn't have said you were buying uniform DOWNSTAIRS right.
Me: I was! (wtf.)
Josiah: Then you come here.
Me: Uh, like I cannot come opposite school like that.
Josiah: Then you should have told me you wanted to come opposite to EAT and not buy your uniform. *rolled eyes and walked off*


One of us suspected that it was C&C who sabotaged me. Wtf we got offend you both like that -_- Wanna sabo also sabo properly lor. Still walk behind that Josiah Fong and that Luqman Hakim to show what? Very big like that. One of us also saw the 'fear' C had when she walked past us, maybe not fear. Guilt. What for feel bad uh? You both done the right thing. Well done. Look, we only suspected them, I didn't said it was them for sure.


Before that, I called Baixun to ask her if she's going for band. Not only i called out to her uh. Her friend turned back, she didn't -_- Tamade man.


Enough of those unhappy stuff. Main point: Josiah suck:D Selena is nice[: She listened to me yay. Thanks NinnartGoh too:D for cooling me down when i cried. Oh fuck. Thanks Justin also lah. For smsing me during band although i didn't reply you =x


Yay! Sec4s came back today:D Not all but still yay:D Kiesha, Verine, Bjorn, Linghui and Raeyi came back:D I forgot if Benjamin came back or not =x Oh well yay. Let me yay for the last time as this year would be the last year we'll see a full band with people. The last performance only 37 people went. Wtf? A band with 37 people, can't even go for syf. That's very sad D: Buck up lah, sec1s.


Let's get high now :D


I SAW YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:D Lol! When I was going up the escalator with Elenore. Hahah. Awwwwwww D: Faint le faint le. Lol. I saw YOUUUUUUUUUU:D


I used to think my section rocks the most,
it's time to change my thinking, for now.
It still rocks of course.


I used to think MCB seniors are great,
no matter what they do to us, punish us or whatsoever.
They meant well.
Now, i supposed not.


You suck:D