Jiamin came back today:D eeeee but she only talked to Nicholas, Selena and Baixun that gang D: Wth laaa. Is i ask her come back one okay. Whatever lalala~ =x
Clarence: Haiyo, you black mehmeh lah. Your wool where got warm de. Make me even colder. Lol.
Annabel: I'm not appealing:D Hahah. What for anyway. I don't know about Jasmine yep. Small fish rocks! Yay! Lol! Oh yep, and thanks for that day[: Hahahs. Ah fu ah~ Lol.
Nicholas: Nabehhhhhhhhh~ You suan me indirectly ah. Grow up lah. Lol. Si Nicholas. Lol.
Shiyun: Lol. eeeee why you want new juniors de. Hahahs. I also want la =x Lol.
Me: Lol? Kevin ah. Put your name lah. Lol. eeee what kind of tag is this -_- Lol.
Bought Emaths books and 4 Chinese books :O I'm not kiasu okay. Heh? Lol. I dowaN wait for last minute mah! That shows that I know how to plan my time wisely yay :D Lol. The Emaths books seems interesting =x Lol. Got colours and pictures eh! OMG :O Lol. Ninnart&Justin say me kiasu D: Yep. Ninnart&Justin. Lalalalalalaaaaaa =x Don't come stare at me after you both see this uh =x Hahah. Ninnart&Justin! Wheeeeeeeeeees:D Oops.
O-levels seems cool o.o
'Quarrelled' with that si Nicholas everytime i see him. Lol. It became a habit :O grrrr la always kena suan by you. Kill you man. Lol. I wonder if we'll still bicker after i step down in 2 years time. That will be so cool man! Yay :D Hahah.
Fuck. Don't blame me for attitude-ing you guys if you guys pangseh people. Uhhhh shall not talk about it. Spoil my mood. Forget it. lalalala~ I shall be high again! Wheeeeeeees:D
Was talking to Bjorn in msn :O Miracle ah. Lol. Yay! Bjorn praised meeeee~ OMG FAINTS. Lol.
*Bjorn --- You're a symptom superficial minus the speed; systematic sympathetic apologetic paramedic pathetic prosthetic. says:
i thot you played pretty well for the.. erm. singapura suite i think
*Bjorn --- You're a symptom superficial minus the speed; systematic sympathetic apologetic paramedic pathetic prosthetic. says:
=)
CASSANDRA , says:
i did ?
CASSANDRA , says:
i always screw up eh
CASSANDRA, says:
-_-
*Bjorn --- You're a symptom superficial minus the speed; systematic sympathetic apologetic paramedic pathetic prosthetic. says:
hmm, i sit near to u mah
*Bjorn --- You're a symptom superficial minus the speed; systematic sympathetic apologetic paramedic pathetic prosthetic. says:
so i can hear ur tempo was great, =)
OMG YAY:D Thanks Bjorn[: Hahah. My motivation! Wheeeeeees:D Jiayous WONGMEIYU:D Lol!
When you're gone is nice :D I meant the song =x Lol.
I also found out that CLARENCE TAN AH MEH is nice too :O He said all my blog songs are nice. Yay! They are? Lol. Thank you lah! Lol. Talked to him a lot today :O He told me a lot of stuff until he had to go because his bro CORNELIUS FUDGE AH MOO needs to use the computer. Yep. Wenjie is pro. I'll have to admit that. Ah meh told me, Jessie said that there'll be war next year and 3d classroom would be BAND VS CO ARENA. Wth? Lol! Shanai and Derick said so too. Please lah. Lol. I lazy quarrel over band and co stuff already. Let's make peace :O Omg, I can't believe that's coming out from me -_- Aiya, stop the band and co fight lah. It's quite tiring after all :O lalalala
It's time for neopets now, my pets are hungry D:
8 more days o.o
I wonder if I'll forget anything after this trip.
Yep, you know what I'm referring to.
Clarence: Haiyo, you black mehmeh lah. Your wool where got warm de. Make me even colder. Lol.
Annabel: I'm not appealing:D Hahah. What for anyway. I don't know about Jasmine yep. Small fish rocks! Yay! Lol! Oh yep, and thanks for that day[: Hahahs. Ah fu ah~ Lol.
Nicholas: Nabehhhhhhhhh~ You suan me indirectly ah. Grow up lah. Lol. Si Nicholas. Lol.
Shiyun: Lol. eeeee why you want new juniors de. Hahahs. I also want la =x Lol.
Me: Lol? Kevin ah. Put your name lah. Lol. eeee what kind of tag is this -_- Lol.
Bought Emaths books and 4 Chinese books :O I'm not kiasu okay. Heh? Lol. I dowaN wait for last minute mah! That shows that I know how to plan my time wisely yay :D Lol. The Emaths books seems interesting =x Lol. Got colours and pictures eh! OMG :O Lol. Ninnart&Justin say me kiasu D: Yep. Ninnart&Justin. Lalalalalalaaaaaa =x Don't come stare at me after you both see this uh =x Hahah. Ninnart&Justin! Wheeeeeeeeeees:D Oops.
O-levels seems cool o.o
'Quarrelled' with that si Nicholas everytime i see him. Lol. It became a habit :O grrrr la always kena suan by you. Kill you man. Lol. I wonder if we'll still bicker after i step down in 2 years time. That will be so cool man! Yay :D Hahah.
Fuck. Don't blame me for attitude-ing you guys if you guys pangseh people. Uhhhh shall not talk about it. Spoil my mood. Forget it. lalalala~ I shall be high again! Wheeeeeeees:D
Was talking to Bjorn in msn :O Miracle ah. Lol. Yay! Bjorn praised meeeee~ OMG FAINTS. Lol.
*Bjorn --- You're a symptom superficial minus the speed; systematic sympathetic apologetic paramedic pathetic prosthetic. says:
i thot you played pretty well for the.. erm. singapura suite i think
*Bjorn --- You're a symptom superficial minus the speed; systematic sympathetic apologetic paramedic pathetic prosthetic. says:
=)
CASSANDRA , says:
i did ?
CASSANDRA , says:
i always screw up eh
CASSANDRA, says:
-_-
*Bjorn --- You're a symptom superficial minus the speed; systematic sympathetic apologetic paramedic pathetic prosthetic. says:
hmm, i sit near to u mah
*Bjorn --- You're a symptom superficial minus the speed; systematic sympathetic apologetic paramedic pathetic prosthetic. says:
so i can hear ur tempo was great, =)
OMG YAY:D Thanks Bjorn[: Hahah. My motivation! Wheeeeeees:D Jiayous WONGMEIYU:D Lol!
When you're gone is nice :D I meant the song =x Lol.
I also found out that CLARENCE TAN AH MEH is nice too :O He said all my blog songs are nice. Yay! They are? Lol. Thank you lah! Lol. Talked to him a lot today :O He told me a lot of stuff until he had to go because his bro CORNELIUS FUDGE AH MOO needs to use the computer. Yep. Wenjie is pro. I'll have to admit that. Ah meh told me, Jessie said that there'll be war next year and 3d classroom would be BAND VS CO ARENA. Wth? Lol! Shanai and Derick said so too. Please lah. Lol. I lazy quarrel over band and co stuff already. Let's make peace :O Omg, I can't believe that's coming out from me -_- Aiya, stop the band and co fight lah. It's quite tiring after all :O lalalala
It's time for neopets now, my pets are hungry D:
8 more days o.o
I wonder if I'll forget anything after this trip.
Yep, you know what I'm referring to.


.jpg)

<< Home