I'm starting to miss you already D:
Replies:
Shanai: Lol. I will post her picture soon de:D So you will die soon too[: Hahah.
Baixun: Wad lah! Lol! You also got play lor. YongQing also got play lor! Jiamin also got play lor =x Hahah. o.o yay neopets yay rocks:D Lol.
Nicholas: Si Nicholas! Later i take more of your gayish pictures then you know ah! =x Ask me grow up :/ I dowaN lei :p
Shiyun: Lol. Huh. You meant the spoilt ones ah. Lol. EEEEEE =x Hahah. You start to love your eupho le ah. I wonder when will you start to appreciate CheeHan's eupho and him too! =x Lalala~
Ninnart: Paiseh lah =x My that fucked up mother confiscate my phone. I don't even know what time does band start tomoro heh :s
PHONE CONFISCATED :D WTF. You suck lah, dear mummy :D
Oh yes, and two-timers suck. Or maybe not. I tried to hate you but uhhhhh, forget it.
Phone confiscated, wheeeeeees:D Someone please tell me what time band starts tomorrow D: Yep, help. Send me to some orphanage man. Life suck with my mum here :D
Packed my JEP luggage and wtf? Not enough space~! Lol! I was already squeezing all those long sleeves and long-johns inside and I suddenly remembered I still need space for uniform, with no crease too.
I'll miss Singapore,
&I'll miss you.
Band is getting more and more boring day by day.
Only when I'm with my section, I'm :D
Or maybe not.
fuck. i miss you.
Replies:
Shanai: Lol. I will post her picture soon de:D So you will die soon too[: Hahah.
Baixun: Wad lah! Lol! You also got play lor. YongQing also got play lor! Jiamin also got play lor =x Hahah. o.o yay neopets yay rocks:D Lol.
Nicholas: Si Nicholas! Later i take more of your gayish pictures then you know ah! =x Ask me grow up :/ I dowaN lei :p
Shiyun: Lol. Huh. You meant the spoilt ones ah. Lol. EEEEEE =x Hahah. You start to love your eupho le ah. I wonder when will you start to appreciate CheeHan's eupho and him too! =x Lalala~
Ninnart: Paiseh lah =x My that fucked up mother confiscate my phone. I don't even know what time does band start tomoro heh :s
PHONE CONFISCATED :D WTF. You suck lah, dear mummy :D
Oh yes, and two-timers suck. Or maybe not. I tried to hate you but uhhhhh, forget it.
Phone confiscated, wheeeeeees:D Someone please tell me what time band starts tomorrow D: Yep, help. Send me to some orphanage man. Life suck with my mum here :D
Packed my JEP luggage and wtf? Not enough space~! Lol! I was already squeezing all those long sleeves and long-johns inside and I suddenly remembered I still need space for uniform, with no crease too.
I'll miss Singapore,
&I'll miss you.
Band is getting more and more boring day by day.
Only when I'm with my section, I'm :D
Or maybe not.
fuck. i miss you.


.jpg)

<< Home