Friday, November 02, 2007

Aww, so gandong:D Lol. Everyone's awaiting my post[: *faints* Lol!


Replies:
Nicholas: You humming for what lah.. Lol! Huh. So you got read or not. Eyes pain don't read lor. Never mind de[: Lol. Eyes pain still ask me continue -_- Hahah. Whoa, waiting for me t post ah. Omg, i so gandong man. Lol.
Annabel: He is disgusting -_- Lol. He talks about butt pimples the first time i talked to him already. It freaked me out. Lol. Yep, if Eileen ever accepts him, that'll be uhhhhh scary. Lol.
Guoting: AHHHHHH! GUOTING! loves&misses! Lol! Ky really very very black lor. Lol.
Shiyun: I MISS JIAMIN~ Lol! Yep, really lor. Longest post in history. Hahah. Ya lor, why he so fierce ah. Scary :O Hahah, i dowaN everyday blog so long lah. My fingers very suan de. Hahah.
Donghao: OMG you tagged! Lol! No lor, i never bully you lor. I very teng you de okay! Hahah. I most teng you among all the juniors le lei. Gandong nehs! Lol. You so fierce for what! Hor! So fierce. Scare me ah! Bad memory then must train lor! Come come, next time i play with you memory game. Set ah. Lol.


Omg, i so gandong nehs! Lol. Ah, high le high le. Lol. Band today~ Wheeeeees:D


Donovan Ng Chun Hong IS WEIRD :O Lol. Before i went offline and to sleep NgChunHong talked to me in msn:


D.N.C.H says,
Hi neighbour!!
Bye neighbour!!
Goodnight neighbour!!

CASSANDRA , says,
Huh.
Hi neighbour!
Bye neighbour!
Nite neighbour too! Lol.
funny eh you.


Yeah, something like that =x Lol. He's weird. Then today when i was moving some instruments, he opened the door for me and ushered me in :O OMG scary. Lol. But he's some nice small eyes person:D Lol. NgChunHongggggggggggggg~ Lol.


Band pract again -_- eeeee i hate sectionals. But today's sectionals was okay:D Hahah. I wannaaaaaaa play glock for POSTCARD now. Hahah. It's fun, i just realised :O Baixun says I'm weird because i play wrongly -_- Grr. Lol.


Met up with the same people before band starts and ate that chicky rice :/ I rather drink ice tea[: Hahah. Grrrr, why isn't MrsLeong going to the JEP with us D: She's nice lor ;[ Lol. Oh well. I forgot what i want to type. Heh.


Quarrelled real badly with that L-U-Q-M-A-N H-A-K-I-M. He still come disturb me today -_- Aiya, i also don't know if me and him okay already. Hehhhhhhh:/


Nicholas, Baixun and that LUQMAN bullied Selena dao siao today D: If i were her i would flare up luh. She has loads of patience :O I salute to you selenaaaaaaaaaaaa:D Lol. I announced her name to the whole bus when we were going home after band practice today =x Lol. Nicholas, Baixun and Luqman poked drum sticks into her hair, pulled out her rubber band and clips and did a lot more stuff. Yep. Hahah. They went to complain to MsMok together -_- Lol. Selena is angry now, you're so dead NICHOLAS LIM JIE KAYYYYYYY:D Got show to watch tomorrow le. Yay[: Aiya, i don't think things would be that bad lah. Selena isn't that petty, i think =x Yep. I remembered the chilli incident that happened last year when that si Nicholas threw that dumb chilli at me when we had our lunch together as ONE SECTION:D eeee those were the times D: I ignored that Nicholas for a few weeks. Omg so cooooooool lah. I almost forgot already =x Hahah. Oh well, funnnnnnn :D


Kiesha came back today :D Yay. At least a sec4 came back. Wheeeeeeeees:D That bass clarinet is so pretty laaaaaa:D I like Brenda's one laaaa.. :/ I still remember last year MrTan almost put in bassoon because he said i look like the bassoon senior; Joy -_- Where got look like. Lol.


Nicholas is afraid now, awww. He's afraid that history would repeat itself. Aww. Lol. Aiya, don't worry lah. I should be the one worrying can. This Sunday Selena, Baixun and Nicholas coming late OMG. Means, I have to move the instruments all by myself with Luqman and Alyssa. Oh, wtf man:/ !!! Lol. Wearing school tie on that day eew. So stuffy and it'll be so choking -_- I dowaN move the instruments all by myself. *cries* You think those QMs will help? O.O See if they are in some good mood luh. HELP:/ That four big bowls are heavy :O I could hardly push the biggest one lah -_-


Yay, I wanna sleep now, nite:D still have to meet Elenore and 6.50am tomorrow with Brenda in mac. Yep, nite guys:D