Seriously, I don't even feel the excitement or the can't-wait-for-JEP-to-arrive mood in me. I don't know why is everyone getting high and so over excited because of this. I pay like almost the full amount can. Please, I'm a singaporean and there's no funding for me. So what if the family income is more than $4000. It doesn't make sense lah. Or maybe it does. But who say those family whose income is above $4000 have like super less funding. I pay like $716+$716+$510.
Went out with Shanai to hub after we went to Joey's house to finish up for the Thinking Festival. I wanted to back out lah. Who knows, our group got distinction o.o yay. I spent like uh, more than $30 to buy some dumb ingredients. Shanai and I were carrying 3 super heavy bags and were walking around. Everyone stared at us lah. Lol. I was super SUPER HIGH on that day and i kept laughing non-stop until when we went up the escalator, there's this stnicks girl shouted," shut up lah, laugh what laugh." My mouth luh. What has it gotta do with you man. I happy what. Better than you, having depression. Sulking and sulking even going out with your friends. Then Shanai and I went to this WOW NOODLES shop opposite NEWYORK! NEWYORK! Lol. I didn't wanna eat there, but oh well. I kept laughing non-stop until my face went super duper red. Everyone in that eat house was staring at me. Then i received an sms and the ringtone was the doraemon one. It was super loud. I don't know why. There's one guy behind me that was laughing at me. Fine lah. Lol. I childish cannot ah! Lol. Aiya, Shanai ah. Laugh so much ah you! Lol.
Replies:
Annabel: Ya lah, i attract yuppies. But what are those man.
Shiyun: Thankyou :D Ahha, now got band le mah. It's HARI raya lah. Lol. I see that Carlo almost everyday. Heh. You go paa him lor. Lol. That evil baixun wanna drop me down in the PIE on the day we leave for JEP eh. Evil. Lol. I'm blogging le lah :D
Baixun: I haven't get back my piano results yet laaaa. Lol. I don't take your car to the airport lah! Hahah.
Ninnart: Hello ABnormal person too :D you're not any normal compared to me lor =x Lol.
Annabel: Update le lah :D
Jiaqi : Hahah. Where got.. Lol.
got back the streaming results on Tuesday, or rather the streaming option form. Gwen, cheer up :D Option A. That was the only option i got. Means, I'm going 3D next year. Fuck. Shanai, Chuxian and Bernice got the same option as me. I know of two persons who didn't even have any options. Omg, that's even more saddening luh. There's a lot people who got option A lah. How to have so many people in 3D -_- I WANNA GO 3I! D: i love that class's combination laaa. I thought i would get into that class. Oh well, no more. Stop dreaming WONGMEIYU! D: Lol. I don't wanna go sec3 laaaa. Sec2 life rocks lah. When we're still LOWER SEC. I use to dream and can't wait to go to upper sec, now, i don't want laaaa. I seriously don't want.
imu :D
Went out with Shanai to hub after we went to Joey's house to finish up for the Thinking Festival. I wanted to back out lah. Who knows, our group got distinction o.o yay. I spent like uh, more than $30 to buy some dumb ingredients. Shanai and I were carrying 3 super heavy bags and were walking around. Everyone stared at us lah. Lol. I was super SUPER HIGH on that day and i kept laughing non-stop until when we went up the escalator, there's this stnicks girl shouted," shut up lah, laugh what laugh." My mouth luh. What has it gotta do with you man. I happy what. Better than you, having depression. Sulking and sulking even going out with your friends. Then Shanai and I went to this WOW NOODLES shop opposite NEWYORK! NEWYORK! Lol. I didn't wanna eat there, but oh well. I kept laughing non-stop until my face went super duper red. Everyone in that eat house was staring at me. Then i received an sms and the ringtone was the doraemon one. It was super loud. I don't know why. There's one guy behind me that was laughing at me. Fine lah. Lol. I childish cannot ah! Lol. Aiya, Shanai ah. Laugh so much ah you! Lol.
Replies:
Annabel: Ya lah, i attract yuppies. But what are those man.
Shiyun: Thankyou :D Ahha, now got band le mah. It's HARI raya lah. Lol. I see that Carlo almost everyday. Heh. You go paa him lor. Lol. That evil baixun wanna drop me down in the PIE on the day we leave for JEP eh. Evil. Lol. I'm blogging le lah :D
Baixun: I haven't get back my piano results yet laaaa. Lol. I don't take your car to the airport lah! Hahah.
Ninnart: Hello ABnormal person too :D you're not any normal compared to me lor =x Lol.
Annabel: Update le lah :D
Jiaqi : Hahah. Where got.. Lol.
got back the streaming results on Tuesday, or rather the streaming option form. Gwen, cheer up :D Option A. That was the only option i got. Means, I'm going 3D next year. Fuck. Shanai, Chuxian and Bernice got the same option as me. I know of two persons who didn't even have any options. Omg, that's even more saddening luh. There's a lot people who got option A lah. How to have so many people in 3D -_- I WANNA GO 3I! D: i love that class's combination laaa. I thought i would get into that class. Oh well, no more. Stop dreaming WONGMEIYU! D: Lol. I don't wanna go sec3 laaaa. Sec2 life rocks lah. When we're still LOWER SEC. I use to dream and can't wait to go to upper sec, now, i don't want laaaa. I seriously don't want.
imu :D


.jpg)

<< Home