The potential breakup song(: rocks like siao. Lol.
Shiyun: Lol. No lah, IceLatte is nice lah. Hahah. Aye, we shall gossip more about your favourite juniors. Lol. CheeeeeeeeeeeeeHan[:
Yayun: Hahah. Okay[:
Shanai: Yep, finally updated[: Lol. They didn't say that ah? They suck lah. Lol. I laugh cannot ah! You lah, laugh so loud that why i laugh lor. Your fault lah. Lol.
Annabel: Corny? I forgot the meaning of that. I remembered the meaning of horny. Lol. Oh, haha. See what?
Yesterday was the last day school D: I'LL MISS TWO INTEGRITY'2007 LIKE SHIT D: Why 2007 pass so quickly :[ I almost cried on the last day of school. Lol. I said bye to Guijun then she came to hug me. Lol. AWW :[ Then Carine came too. Hahah. Yep. Why stream us man. I rather we stay in this class; forever. Gah. My class guys came to tell me," You see ah! I next year sure taller than you de!" Lol! I was like," Sure not.. Scurly you all next year still shorter than me ah! Long pants le nehs!" Lol. Byebye, 2i D: I've this strong feeling that i won't like my class next year. Help.
Accompanied Chuxian to find MsMok during Supra's lesson. Who cares anyway. MsMok wasn't in the Staff Room. Lol. Then met Ninnart and Cyndi on the way back. Chuxian and I helped Ninnart and Cyndi to carry their rubbish to the canteen. Lol. We wanted to walk around what.. Lol. Then met MsMok in the canteen and she gave us the Baixun face. Lol. The huh face lah. Chuxian started asking her loads of stuff then MsMok got us to pass the message around to inform everyone about the change in practice time. Yep. Yay! Can walk around again =x Chuxian and I went to inform the sec1s and Ninnart and Cyndi went to take keys. Some junior of mine act smart hur. Went round informing other band members that this whole week practices ain't compulsory. Act smart hur. So what if you can play the drumset well man. He showed to me can. Slap you ah! =x Just chill :D Lol. He sent some drumset solo songs to me then i was like, oh okay. Accept lor. Then is like, 3-4 min only drumset playing -_- so boring. He said, i can play drumset better than you eh. You can? eh SO WHAT man. I can play the timpani better than you eh. You can? You kiam pak ah. Lol. Learnt that from Clarence Tan Ah Meh[: Lol. Ah meh~ I haven't scream at you yet. Lol. Called me like, 7.30am today and ask me if got band -____- Saturday man, uncle. Lol. Why did i keep man-ing.
Band practice yesterday was one hour in the band room with MrLam conducting then we moved up to the theatrette. Selena got fever -_- Lol. Get well soon :D MrLam conduct really very difficult to follow eh. I understand now. Hahah. He swing his hands all over the place. Lol. I suddenly remembered last year's Jingle Bells Forever. You know what? Almost one year had past after since our last band concert. When MCB was still in shape. *cries*
I realised that I'm very kuazhang. Ohman :/ Lol. I've been waking up super early nowadays[: Thanks to someone :D ahha. Like, who wakes up before 8am in the weekends. Don't worry, Elenore. It's not Clarence. Lol! Clarence doesn't have such a big influence on me. Lol. Heh heh[:
Oh yep. When we moved up all the instruments and stands to the theatrette, i keep knocking onto the glockenspiel's 'legs'. It scratched me like grrr when i moved it up with Ninnart with the help of YokeChing. Thanks :D YokeChing is strong :O I'll never be a QM man. Lol. Ah, man. Then when i called Donghao to arrange the timpani nicely, he gave me those face -_- You don't have a choice, boy[: I remembered the last practice in the theatrette, Selena told him to play the tuning notes. He was SUPER UNWILLING to until Selena flared up at him and gave him the super fierce stare :B eee scary. Lucky i got tinghua last time. Lol! That timpani is badly out of tune D: Heh, tuning four super huge bowls ain't easy okay. Then yesterday i ask Donghao to arrange, he just simply stared at me. Then i ask him one super basic question. "The biggest timpani is on the left or on the right." He smiled at me retardedly and still say so loud somemore,"RIGHT!" Whoa. Must i compliment you of your quick and wrong answer. Please lah. It's not the first time you see that timpani and it's also not the first time you play it. You can tell me wrongly. It doesn't make sense lah. I just shout in his face," RIGHT YOUR HEAD LAH. I ARRANGE MYSELF." Shiyun told me when he joined junior band and could get out of the theatrette, he was jumping for joy outside. Uh, i wonder when will the sec1 junior band members understand man. We're already short of members. Grow up lah.
The theatrette is damn DAMN cold. I was jumping around on the other side retardedly and stretching my legs like i never did before. Lol. Baixun saw and she gave me the Baixun face. Lol. Brought my ipod to school so that the solitaire could entertain me but in the end, that si Baixun play until no battery. I charged it to full battery girl! Lol. I wanna play for speech day and everything next year~ Gah. That will be SO COOL. But i don't think i could because have to let seniors play after all. Like still Baixun and Luqman play lor. Who knows uh. Baixun taught me 2 drum solos! Weetweet :p Lol. The third one, i stood there in awe looking at her play :O There are 5 altogether, she said there are still more[: Drums are cool :B
The potential breakup song!(: *faints*
Bye 2i'2007 D:
Till we meet again in different classes next year D:
Shiyun: Lol. No lah, IceLatte is nice lah. Hahah. Aye, we shall gossip more about your favourite juniors. Lol. CheeeeeeeeeeeeeHan[:
Yayun: Hahah. Okay[:
Shanai: Yep, finally updated[: Lol. They didn't say that ah? They suck lah. Lol. I laugh cannot ah! You lah, laugh so loud that why i laugh lor. Your fault lah. Lol.
Annabel: Corny? I forgot the meaning of that. I remembered the meaning of horny. Lol. Oh, haha. See what?
Yesterday was the last day school D: I'LL MISS TWO INTEGRITY'2007 LIKE SHIT D: Why 2007 pass so quickly :[ I almost cried on the last day of school. Lol. I said bye to Guijun then she came to hug me. Lol. AWW :[ Then Carine came too. Hahah. Yep. Why stream us man. I rather we stay in this class; forever. Gah. My class guys came to tell me," You see ah! I next year sure taller than you de!" Lol! I was like," Sure not.. Scurly you all next year still shorter than me ah! Long pants le nehs!" Lol. Byebye, 2i D: I've this strong feeling that i won't like my class next year. Help.
Accompanied Chuxian to find MsMok during Supra's lesson. Who cares anyway. MsMok wasn't in the Staff Room. Lol. Then met Ninnart and Cyndi on the way back. Chuxian and I helped Ninnart and Cyndi to carry their rubbish to the canteen. Lol. We wanted to walk around what.. Lol. Then met MsMok in the canteen and she gave us the Baixun face. Lol. The huh face lah. Chuxian started asking her loads of stuff then MsMok got us to pass the message around to inform everyone about the change in practice time. Yep. Yay! Can walk around again =x Chuxian and I went to inform the sec1s and Ninnart and Cyndi went to take keys. Some junior of mine act smart hur. Went round informing other band members that this whole week practices ain't compulsory. Act smart hur. So what if you can play the drumset well man. He showed to me can. Slap you ah! =x Just chill :D Lol. He sent some drumset solo songs to me then i was like, oh okay. Accept lor. Then is like, 3-4 min only drumset playing -_- so boring. He said, i can play drumset better than you eh. You can? eh SO WHAT man. I can play the timpani better than you eh. You can? You kiam pak ah. Lol. Learnt that from Clarence Tan Ah Meh[: Lol. Ah meh~ I haven't scream at you yet. Lol. Called me like, 7.30am today and ask me if got band -____- Saturday man, uncle. Lol. Why did i keep man-ing.
Band practice yesterday was one hour in the band room with MrLam conducting then we moved up to the theatrette. Selena got fever -_- Lol. Get well soon :D MrLam conduct really very difficult to follow eh. I understand now. Hahah. He swing his hands all over the place. Lol. I suddenly remembered last year's Jingle Bells Forever. You know what? Almost one year had past after since our last band concert. When MCB was still in shape. *cries*
I realised that I'm very kuazhang. Ohman :/ Lol. I've been waking up super early nowadays[: Thanks to someone :D ahha. Like, who wakes up before 8am in the weekends. Don't worry, Elenore. It's not Clarence. Lol! Clarence doesn't have such a big influence on me. Lol. Heh heh[:
Oh yep. When we moved up all the instruments and stands to the theatrette, i keep knocking onto the glockenspiel's 'legs'. It scratched me like grrr when i moved it up with Ninnart with the help of YokeChing. Thanks :D YokeChing is strong :O I'll never be a QM man. Lol. Ah, man. Then when i called Donghao to arrange the timpani nicely, he gave me those face -_- You don't have a choice, boy[: I remembered the last practice in the theatrette, Selena told him to play the tuning notes. He was SUPER UNWILLING to until Selena flared up at him and gave him the super fierce stare :B eee scary. Lucky i got tinghua last time. Lol! That timpani is badly out of tune D: Heh, tuning four super huge bowls ain't easy okay. Then yesterday i ask Donghao to arrange, he just simply stared at me. Then i ask him one super basic question. "The biggest timpani is on the left or on the right." He smiled at me retardedly and still say so loud somemore,"RIGHT!" Whoa. Must i compliment you of your quick and wrong answer. Please lah. It's not the first time you see that timpani and it's also not the first time you play it. You can tell me wrongly. It doesn't make sense lah. I just shout in his face," RIGHT YOUR HEAD LAH. I ARRANGE MYSELF." Shiyun told me when he joined junior band and could get out of the theatrette, he was jumping for joy outside. Uh, i wonder when will the sec1 junior band members understand man. We're already short of members. Grow up lah.
The theatrette is damn DAMN cold. I was jumping around on the other side retardedly and stretching my legs like i never did before. Lol. Baixun saw and she gave me the Baixun face. Lol. Brought my ipod to school so that the solitaire could entertain me but in the end, that si Baixun play until no battery. I charged it to full battery girl! Lol. I wanna play for speech day and everything next year~ Gah. That will be SO COOL. But i don't think i could because have to let seniors play after all. Like still Baixun and Luqman play lor. Who knows uh. Baixun taught me 2 drum solos! Weetweet :p Lol. The third one, i stood there in awe looking at her play :O There are 5 altogether, she said there are still more[: Drums are cool :B
The potential breakup song!(: *faints*
Bye 2i'2007 D:
Till we meet again in different classes next year D:


.jpg)

<< Home