21 more days~ Lol. I haven't pack my stuff for the JEP yet D: I don't even know how to pack uh. Took my flu vaccine on Sunday D: Lol. I was screaming and screaming inside the clinic and even tried to run away =x I didn't cry! Lol! CASSANDRA SHI BRAVE DE LOR! :D Lol. I was grumbling and grumbling inside and my sister could not take the sight and so she went out of the room and cried. Lol. I take the jab, she cry -_- Lol. She had been praying every day and night that her turn won't come because she hadn't take her Primary6 jab yet. Bleah :p Lol. It's not painful lah, it's itchy =x
Got back my piano results :D Ohman! *faints* This certificate is to certify that WONG MEI YU CASSANDRA passed her Grade5 ABRSM with DISTINCTION :D Lol. distinction OMG :O Lol. My grade 4 was a just pass only -__- I called my parents to scare them.
[conversation with dad]
Me: Hey daaaaaaaaaaad :D I got back results.. ( Tried very hard to be super sad. )
Dad: Oh, you sound bad. Can pass can already. Don't need to be so affected, girl.
Me: Yeah, I just passed only lor. Just.. just passed with distinction only lah.
Dad: *Laughs out loud* Really? I don't believe it.
Me: I expect a reward, Dad :D *grins* :B
Dad: Sure! Of course! What do you want? A new phone? No problem, but budget below $500 can?
Me: Yippeeeeeee :p Can lah! I also no problem :D
Ah, my dad rocks. Lol. Not because of the reward lah.. Lol.
[conversation with mum]
Me: Mummy, i got back my results.. Sigh.
Mum: Don't disturb me, I'm working.
Me: *feel like stabbing myself* Lol. You have to listen! you have to listen!
Mum: Can you wait till I'm home? I'm working. Just put a note by the fridge or on the piano. I'll read it when I'm home.
Me: NO. I SAY YOU LISTEN.
*total silence*
Me: I got back my results, my piano exam results.
Mum: Uh huh.. Fail or pass.
Me: I passed.
Mum: Good. Is that all?
Me: NO~! I said listen to meeeeeeee D:
Mum: Listening.
Me: *speechless* I passed with distinction, not lying uh. Really.
Mum: Oh, thats all? Okay, I'll be home quite late today. Get your sisters to sleep first. *hangs the call*
Me: Mummy~! What the..
I don't know if my mum rocks :/
My parents were discussing over the weekends about my sister's PSLE. They were saying which school shall Cleo go.
Mum: What about Mayflower?
Dad: You sure you wanna let both of them be in the same school? They'll fight man! ( Lol. )
Mum: Good what.. Save on transport and time so can send both of them to school together.
Dad: But.. Wouldn't it be weird for Cass?
Mum: You see, letting Cleo be in the same school as her sister isn't a bad thing. At least Cleo could keep me updated of what her rebellious sister had been doing.
Me: Hey, you can't do that..
Mum: Shhhhh. You listen, you don't speak here. Your comments don't count. ( oh, wtf. )
Dad: Okay lor, consider Mayflower as one of the choices lor.
Mum: Yep. ( Gave the cunning smile to me :/ )
Ah, what a family man.
Then band today. Yep. Full band pract :D I hate sectionals. I seriously don't know what to do in sectionals. Talking about that, when we moved all the instruments up to the theatrette, i didn't wanna move any :D They're super heavy. Hollow drums are heavy D: Yep, then we were moving up everything. Including the TIMPANI~ *faints* I even have problems pushing the big one how to carry. Ah, I'll talk about that later. Then here comes Shiyun's favourite junior; Donovan's gay partner. *Drum rolls* Let's welcome CHEEEEEEEEEEEEhan. You suck, boy :D Like WTF lah. He treats the timpani as some, resting equipments or what. He just practically lie down on it. Or maybe, bring his whole body forward to lie on it. I was like, OMGGGGGG YOU CHEEEEEEhan. Get your ASSHEAD off the timpani. (He pretended not to hear.) Oh fine lah, I went forward and pull his soon-to-be contaminated body off the timpani and he was like, what i do what i do? I slap you ah! What you do -_- You can drag your euphonium and get scolded like hell for all i care, leave the timpani alone.
MCB is performing this Sunday~! OMGOMG :O *faints again* Lol. In KBCC, 4pm :D Wearing the SYF first uni. Ohman, that's gonna burnt my skin under the hot weather man.
The three percussion juniors joined the junior band. Yay :D Shoo you, that act pro drumset player uh. Shoo you that vampire :D i'm mean, that's me :D But i can be nice too :D
KwangYong came back from the SL camp and he look like charcoal~! Hahah. Almost couldn't recognise him until he started gaying around with his donny. I was like, eeeeee who's that! Oh oh.. Omg! Sorry! =x Lol! He is literally BURNT :D Lol! Burnt sounds nice, the word for him better than tan[: Guoting! Read this! =x Hahah.
Played only two songs today D: Omg, boring -_- I only played the timpani for the tone study. eeeeeee D: I could roll well today. Not as in, roll -__- as in, rolling of the timpani sticks and even the mallets[: CASSANDRA SHI PRO DE~! Lol.
Talking about mallets. Lol. Baixun bully~ Lol.
Acts of Bullying:
- Kick my foot
- Cat fight with me
- Made me take the louder sticks and she took the sticks i wanted
- Made me feel so retarded standing at the short xylophone
- Smile at me retardedly so i have to smile retardedly back
- Always gang up with Nicholas to make me speechless
Lol. Baixun bully~ Lol! Oh yeah, talking about the performance this Sunday. I don't think some of them could make it because they have to go for service in church. I used to go but now no more =x I just find that the way MrTan talked to Josiah about pon-ing his church service was quite mean in one way or another. Gah, no comments[:
We had to move the instruments down from the theatrette back to the band store as there's biology lesson the next morning. Oh well, let's get moving D: Josiah shouted from one end of the theatrette to the other end," EH CASSANDRA, move the timpani down YOURSELF ah!" Then i was like, huh! Siao. No~ Help meeeeeeee~ Then Josiah was like, Okay lah, okay lah. I help you move down. ( At this time i still felt that Josiah was nice enough compared to my other SENIOR. ) You're a jerk, go away. Josiah helped me move 2 small timpani downstairs, not small but small. Lol. Josiah came upstairs and stared at me. " Move them yourself :D " That's what he said. Wo jiu shi si dou bu yao move the timpani down, what can you do. Please lah, they weigh almost a ton. I'm kuazhang here, but that four big bowls are heavy can.
Here comes my FAVOURITE JERK-Y SENIOR :D He pushed out the xylophone and he insisted that i must and have to move it down MYSELF. You go die lah. Xylo you ask me push still can, ask me carry down. You know how fucking heavy is that. Ask any guy carry it down HIMSELF i don't think that's possible too luh. Then he got Jyh Harng to help me carry. I told Jyh Harng to leave it down and don't bother about him. Let those STRONG guys carry it then, since they always boast about their strength. In the end, KwangYong and i forgot who carried the xylo down :D Thanks guys, you rock more than 'MY FAVOURITE SENIOR'. Then my that senior purposely want me to die very terribly. So be it. Used to his fucking crap since sec1. He retardedly pushed that glockenspiel out. Then he said," OI. MOVE IT DOWN YOURSELF. I NEVER ASK YOU MOVE THE XYLO AND THE TIMPANI IS ALREADY VERY GOOD ALREADY. SO MOVE IT DOWN NOW." WTF~ Then he said fine, i shall be nice. He told me to carry the upper part of the glock instead. I don't know whether to thank him or curse him till he drop dead. That thing is as heavy, you dumbass. I almost slipped and fell down the stairs, my dear senior. He just carried that dumb trolley down. i mean, who can't. Or maybe, i can't too. But please lah. Be a man can. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that you're not a man nor a boy :D He just easily carried the trolley down and said," Put it down lah!" You didn't even put the trolley properly and you ask me to put it down. Use some brains lah. Later if anything happen to any instruments, you blame me again. Fine, I always get the blame. No big deal. Dear senior, in case you hadn't realise. You just practically put down the whole glock and forgot my hand was there. My whole hand was underneath that damn glockenspiel. Fuckyou, it hurts. Try it then. When i walked away, i was like fuckyou lah. I think you didn't hear it. Thats too bad :D
I cried when i took my bag and walked off to meet Elenore, Serene, Brenda, LiHui, Jolene, Kelly. Thanks guys, for waiting for me :D I appreciated that[: We walked off without Ninnart first as their section was having some CRUCIAL meeting. Sorry ah. I didn't want to stay there. Brenda or LiHui passed me tissue. Lol. Thanks loads :D They tried to cheer me up and find out what happened and who made me cry. They were playing some guessing game and tadah! Jolene guessed the person right and they were all laughing over the correct answer that Jolene gave -_- Lol. Thanks guys, again :D
When we were at the bus stop, i happen to see MY FAVOURITE SENIOR walking towards us. Wow! Great. I was like, wow. Here comes the jerk :D Everyone turned at stared at that jerk. You suck. You suck. You suck suck suck :D
Oh yeah, while we were eating opposite school, i saw Annabel de walked past. Ninnart, Serene and I were like, eh! Annabel de Annabel de! Surprisingly, he responded retardedly. Ohman, I used the word retardedly so many times. Help. Get that word off man. Lol.
You said you'll call D:
You didn't.


.jpg)

<< Home