[:
Annabel! JIEDILIAN IS OKAY, YOU AHMA.
Oh. I remember sometime last week, my parents they all brought me out for a durian feast omg -__- i followed because there were longans and mineral water there lol. When i was 6? 7? i remember following my parents they all for some durian feast too and i ate too much. Then i got a fever 40.2 degrees :/ Yeps. So i had a long week holiday in the hospital :D lol. Few hours before that, i was on the phone with kenghoe for hours until like almost 2am in the morning -_-
then went home together with shanai and eileen on tuesday. First time i think? Hahah. We went to amk hub for bubbletea. I ordered Chocolate, Eileen ordered some honeydew papaya passion fruit? LOLS. i forgotten. Then shanai ordered some grape thing. eeeeee chocolate is nicer okay! :D Then bus-ed 88 home and eileen refused to help me throw my drink away :[ Hahah. I remember shanai saying she could see her ahma's house from my house lol.
Then on wednesday, nicholas took out his phone and started snapping my pictures. OMGGGGGG. I look so retarded! Please lah. At least let me take with someone else mah! Then pose nicenice :D Hahah. Then there was one picture nicholas took when i was finding some scores in the dimsum trolley, cardus was behind me, looking so .... lol. Nicholas was like saying, he look like pervert and rapist. HAHAHS. I told ninnart and miaos that he look like .... lol. I can't believe that winston actually join in the fun with them. He poked a hole in some paper, so that the camera could fit in properly and took shots of me blurring around. I look so blur and retarded and huh in all the pictures laaaaas! Then nicholas also said he wanted to post all of them in the yahoo and google webpage -_______- wahlao. lol. Then the next band practice Nicholas Lim Jie Kay didn't come for pract, he went to Perth -________- So good can. I've only been to GoldCoast and Brisbane [:
Then on thursday, I was with eileen, carine and elenore. Eileen went for dance lol. She don't look like the dance type lah. Hahah. Then elenore went for tuition. So left with me and wo de nuer :D Hahah. She pei-ed me stay back in school to see some people lol =x carine was avoiding some teacher and in the end, she was called away lol. Then halfway, Guijun, Tiffany, Atiqah and Xiaomei came. They were like complaining to me about the conflict. Yep, that conflict. Uh. Then shiyun came along and we chatted, then she left with sylvia? I don't know. I love that thursday lah. Hahah. Xunny came to say hi to me after angie pulled him to me -__- i was like so high =x OMGGGGGGG XUNNYYYYYYYY [: He is like fucking shuai. lol. Then i told carine to look out for him for me =x hahah. Oh man! I love that day. Hahah. Then is like, everyday i pull guijun and xiaomei, eileen, annabel and shanai to walk past his class lol. I will shy de wor x) I saw him 8 times on Friday! OMGGGGGGGG =x Boy, you're damn fucking shuai lol. ahh! i high le [: hahah.
Then dunno why, guijun, xiaomei and i suddenly became the best gossip partners in class :D we gossiped practically the whole literature lesson and the whole day, about the same topic, the same person lol. I could talk to them about that topic, but not with eileen shanai joey carine chuxian they all eh. Dunno why :[ Chuxian always say i'm crazy -__- That time still sabo me in front of the whole band! Ahh! I can't play that particular 2 bars. So mrtan kept repeating. Then i think he gave up on me :[ and asked suddenly asked me who is in the same class as me, yeps. I was like, err chuxian. Then mrtan asked her, is she very stubborn in class? OMG can. :/ Worse, Chuxian was like, err yeah, quite -______- where got lah! lol.
Then yesterday, I saw cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehan gaying around with donovan omg. Cheeeeeeehan was like practically lying down on top on donovan. Whole body eh. I was like, omg obscene. lol. Don't be jealous, nicholas. Maybe.. he prefers cheehan, sadly. LOL. sectionals was boring. I hate sectionals -__- So baixun saved me from my boredom and brought me upstairs to pei her practice her trumpet [: hahah. Dunno eh. I want and i dowaN band camp :/ Zhean told me that some parts of the band camp tee is going to be gold O.O OMG SO LAOTU. lol. ugly how. Then after band, i went home with ninnart and we walked through bishan park. Talked a lot along the way and we bus-ed 410 home. Uh, Elenore didn't wait for me. She must have gone to look for clarence again uh. Got clarence then don't pei me, you good :/ Then i gave xiaomao a ferrero rocher? I wanted to give to jiamin, but she disappeared. Then it happened that justin was near me [: hahah.
8times eh! HAHAH.
Oh. I remember sometime last week, my parents they all brought me out for a durian feast omg -__- i followed because there were longans and mineral water there lol. When i was 6? 7? i remember following my parents they all for some durian feast too and i ate too much. Then i got a fever 40.2 degrees :/ Yeps. So i had a long week holiday in the hospital :D lol. Few hours before that, i was on the phone with kenghoe for hours until like almost 2am in the morning -_-
then went home together with shanai and eileen on tuesday. First time i think? Hahah. We went to amk hub for bubbletea. I ordered Chocolate, Eileen ordered some honeydew papaya passion fruit? LOLS. i forgotten. Then shanai ordered some grape thing. eeeeee chocolate is nicer okay! :D Then bus-ed 88 home and eileen refused to help me throw my drink away :[ Hahah. I remember shanai saying she could see her ahma's house from my house lol.
Then on wednesday, nicholas took out his phone and started snapping my pictures. OMGGGGGG. I look so retarded! Please lah. At least let me take with someone else mah! Then pose nicenice :D Hahah. Then there was one picture nicholas took when i was finding some scores in the dimsum trolley, cardus was behind me, looking so .... lol. Nicholas was like saying, he look like pervert and rapist. HAHAHS. I told ninnart and miaos that he look like .... lol. I can't believe that winston actually join in the fun with them. He poked a hole in some paper, so that the camera could fit in properly and took shots of me blurring around. I look so blur and retarded and huh in all the pictures laaaaas! Then nicholas also said he wanted to post all of them in the yahoo and google webpage -_______- wahlao. lol. Then the next band practice Nicholas Lim Jie Kay didn't come for pract, he went to Perth -________- So good can. I've only been to GoldCoast and Brisbane [:
Then on thursday, I was with eileen, carine and elenore. Eileen went for dance lol. She don't look like the dance type lah. Hahah. Then elenore went for tuition. So left with me and wo de nuer :D Hahah. She pei-ed me stay back in school to see some people lol =x carine was avoiding some teacher and in the end, she was called away lol. Then halfway, Guijun, Tiffany, Atiqah and Xiaomei came. They were like complaining to me about the conflict. Yep, that conflict. Uh. Then shiyun came along and we chatted, then she left with sylvia? I don't know. I love that thursday lah. Hahah. Xunny came to say hi to me after angie pulled him to me -__- i was like so high =x OMGGGGGGG XUNNYYYYYYYY [: He is like fucking shuai. lol. Then i told carine to look out for him for me =x hahah. Oh man! I love that day. Hahah. Then is like, everyday i pull guijun and xiaomei, eileen, annabel and shanai to walk past his class lol. I will shy de wor x) I saw him 8 times on Friday! OMGGGGGGGG =x Boy, you're damn fucking shuai lol. ahh! i high le [: hahah.
Then dunno why, guijun, xiaomei and i suddenly became the best gossip partners in class :D we gossiped practically the whole literature lesson and the whole day, about the same topic, the same person lol. I could talk to them about that topic, but not with eileen shanai joey carine chuxian they all eh. Dunno why :[ Chuxian always say i'm crazy -__- That time still sabo me in front of the whole band! Ahh! I can't play that particular 2 bars. So mrtan kept repeating. Then i think he gave up on me :[ and asked suddenly asked me who is in the same class as me, yeps. I was like, err chuxian. Then mrtan asked her, is she very stubborn in class? OMG can. :/ Worse, Chuxian was like, err yeah, quite -______- where got lah! lol.
Then yesterday, I saw cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehan gaying around with donovan omg. Cheeeeeeehan was like practically lying down on top on donovan. Whole body eh. I was like, omg obscene. lol. Don't be jealous, nicholas. Maybe.. he prefers cheehan, sadly. LOL. sectionals was boring. I hate sectionals -__- So baixun saved me from my boredom and brought me upstairs to pei her practice her trumpet [: hahah. Dunno eh. I want and i dowaN band camp :/ Zhean told me that some parts of the band camp tee is going to be gold O.O OMG SO LAOTU. lol. ugly how. Then after band, i went home with ninnart and we walked through bishan park. Talked a lot along the way and we bus-ed 410 home. Uh, Elenore didn't wait for me. She must have gone to look for clarence again uh. Got clarence then don't pei me, you good :/ Then i gave xiaomao a ferrero rocher? I wanted to give to jiamin, but she disappeared. Then it happened that justin was near me [: hahah.
8times eh! HAHAH.


.jpg)

<< Home