clarification.
Oh. &i think i needa clarify something heh.
WANLING ;
I totally don't know what did i do to you. If you just see me bushuang then i can't do anything also. you asked me for the defination of a whore , &i told you &you used it on me ? &in my posts , i was never referring to you or shiyun. &i won't call you or whatsoever. I'm not like that &i don't wanna create excessive trouble for myself hur. I'm not dumb. &i didn't block you. In the first place, why should i. I don't block people. &it isn't a fact because it isn't real. &don't call people humji bec some people just don't wanna invite trouble to themselves and so they just keep quiet. &why did you call me for ? I don't wanna settle anything bec i know the difficulties shiyun is facing now. She's feeling bad &so i wanna stop this. &i'm not great , thanks for your compliment. I just wanna clear this mess , & so does everybody yea?
SHIYUN ;
Maybe i was at fault too. I apologise too. But you don't know hur. There are a lot of things you don't know i know. I have been keeping quiet about the conversations you had with nicholas. I know all about it. Ask nicholas lah. I asked him already. I thought you were backstabbing me but on second thought , if you had wanted to backstab me , you would have done that long ago. But so far , i don't think you had yeah? &that's why i trust you &pour everything to you. You're my talking partner in percussion yeah? &i remembered the days when rachel told us to keep quiet because we were gossiping most of the times. I understand your plight because wanling is your friend too &of course , you have to side her. You apologised to me &i supposed you feel bad about this too. I admit that i was very pissed about the matter that you gave my mobile to wanling without my consent but as i thought , in a much positive way , you may not have known that wanling already bushuang-ed me at the point of time. Well , i thank you also for helping me talk round wanling by dropping this matter , i know that it's also up to her if she wants to carry on finding me trouble. You can't do anything too &i know. err so now ? I just wanna tell you that i'm not angry with you or whatsoever. I don't know. I just wanna put a stop to this matter.
WANLING ;
I totally don't know what did i do to you. If you just see me bushuang then i can't do anything also. you asked me for the defination of a whore , &i told you &you used it on me ? &in my posts , i was never referring to you or shiyun. &i won't call you or whatsoever. I'm not like that &i don't wanna create excessive trouble for myself hur. I'm not dumb. &i didn't block you. In the first place, why should i. I don't block people. &it isn't a fact because it isn't real. &don't call people humji bec some people just don't wanna invite trouble to themselves and so they just keep quiet. &why did you call me for ? I don't wanna settle anything bec i know the difficulties shiyun is facing now. She's feeling bad &so i wanna stop this. &i'm not great , thanks for your compliment. I just wanna clear this mess , & so does everybody yea?
SHIYUN ;
Maybe i was at fault too. I apologise too. But you don't know hur. There are a lot of things you don't know i know. I have been keeping quiet about the conversations you had with nicholas. I know all about it. Ask nicholas lah. I asked him already. I thought you were backstabbing me but on second thought , if you had wanted to backstab me , you would have done that long ago. But so far , i don't think you had yeah? &that's why i trust you &pour everything to you. You're my talking partner in percussion yeah? &i remembered the days when rachel told us to keep quiet because we were gossiping most of the times. I understand your plight because wanling is your friend too &of course , you have to side her. You apologised to me &i supposed you feel bad about this too. I admit that i was very pissed about the matter that you gave my mobile to wanling without my consent but as i thought , in a much positive way , you may not have known that wanling already bushuang-ed me at the point of time. Well , i thank you also for helping me talk round wanling by dropping this matter , i know that it's also up to her if she wants to carry on finding me trouble. You can't do anything too &i know. err so now ? I just wanna tell you that i'm not angry with you or whatsoever. I don't know. I just wanna put a stop to this matter.


.jpg)

<< Home