Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sorry guys.

Sorry Joey , Carine , Eileen , Shanai , Gwen & Chuxian.

I always didn't watch my words and my actions luh. & so , i offended you guys. Sorry. Yeah. I'm like that. I will only treasure after i lost my loves. Uh. Sorry guys. You people put up with my wilfulness and me being so unreasonable all the times. I should have treasured you guys luh. I'm sorry. Sigh. I know it makes no difference for me to say anything now. But you guys are the reason why i love 2I. &why i bother to come to school everyday? At least i'm happy with you guys. But now. Uh. I dunno what to say. No mood to post luh. OKAYBYE.


Ohoh. That time i asked baixuney whether i should take MEP or not. She say no because will drop out de. Heh. I should have take lah! Sigh. No harm taking another subject if it helps it O's. Sigh.