Sunday, May 20, 2007

so yesterday..

Haha! I blogged four times today! & this is the fourth lah! -_- hehes. ohyeah, i was happy yet sad yesterday luh. i can't believe i actually talked to jiayan jiaying kenghoe and you for like four hours yesterday. [: &finally you guys came over to my house! xD Haha!


I don't know if kenghoe was lying to me or what. But at least he did make me smile! [: I don't know what were you and him conversing about until you both stared at me and i gave you both the huh face =x hehes. Kenghoe said that you still have feelings for me hur. But the next moment, you said you want me to give up on you. I don't get it. You don't have to get someone to act with you in order to make me give up on you. This ain't gonna work. You had just wasted your perfect acting skills luh. =x Kenghoe came to sit beside me and told me a lot of stuff. I don't know whether to smile or to cry.


But what i'm happy about is, you will always look at me with those charming eyes? That will make me blank out for a few seconds. That's just you. Hehes. &That's why my feelings have never changed after all these years yeah? =x But I'm happy to have realised that, you will always be looking at me, secretly and at least, see that i will come to no harm. I could see that cannot-be-described look in you. That's just so.. [: You told me to change -_- Haha! In a way you like hur. You told me that long time ago lah. I remember. &you said i was rough. Omg lah! Please lor. I so girl! =x &you told me wear contacts , behave more like a girl and do something about my hair -_- ! heh! when i was prettayeprettaye , you were not there what! =x


Jiayan ahh! Why you so emotional? Hehes. I am too. But you're scarier. Don't cry le lah okay! Cheer up lah! [: SMILESMILE xD &for once, can jiaying stop suan-ing me. Its annoying ): makes me feel so retarded can. :o