;okay.
&I decided to grow up
&stop being so naive
That you will come back to me
Yeah, you have your own group of friends
Who am i to interfere anyway
You just dumped me aside
&When i tried to talk to you
You can't wait to shake me off
Sighsigh.
I don't hope for that much now
That we could be like before
But at least talk to me and care for me can
Ohyeah, to the another her. So what if i call her a bitch and a whore? You deserve these titles. &I'm already being very kind enough to just use a bitch and whore on you. You know, stop acting like you're so poorthing can. Awww. Unfortunately, no one pities you. Elenore told me that, if i tell this to your ex stead, he would say " HAIYA! NEVER MIND LAH! HOPE THAT SHE GETS RUN DOWN BY A CAR! " o.o How nice [: You're just plainly attracting unwanted attention and i believe that you love it yeah? Gah. So cheap.
Sigh.. How sad to go home alone. I used to look forward to band pract but now, i'm afraid. I'm afraid that one day, I would not be allowed to go for anymore band pract. Sigh. &I don't want to face you. I'm afraid of looking at you now. Each time i look at you, i feel like crying. Like today, going home alone was just so.. Sad. Gahhhh! Well, i think i've lost you though.
Ahh! Haha! I gave elenore&clarence names! Elenore is xiaoxiang & Clarence is xiaomeh! [: Nice yeah? =x Of course lah! Who am i man! I'm cass the pro lei! LOLS. Paisehpaiseh =xx &after that history exam, i'm pretty sure i will do badly. Bless me ): I can't fail anything because if i do, i would have to say byebye to MCB. ))))))))= I guess TwoIntegrity was the first class to be dismissed. We were gossiping so loudly in the toilet lah! =x Talking about that flirt in our class. Geez. She actually asked me, " Haiyo! Why am i so pretty ah? Why so many guys like me ah? " OMFG.
The guys in my class calls her ParisHilton. LOLS. She thought that was a praise luh. OMGGGG? How dumb. She even asked Gwen, " ParisHilton is pretty and rich that's why they call me that right? " Heh. I guess she didnt realise that the whole class hates her and is against her. Ohwell, How dumb. I think Daniel have her something, then she gave it to Eileen. When i wanted to return that thing to Daniel today, He was like, EEEEYER I DOWAN I DOWAN! LOLS.
&stop being so naive
That you will come back to me
Yeah, you have your own group of friends
Who am i to interfere anyway
You just dumped me aside
&When i tried to talk to you
You can't wait to shake me off
Sighsigh.
I don't hope for that much now
That we could be like before
But at least talk to me and care for me can
Ohyeah, to the another her. So what if i call her a bitch and a whore? You deserve these titles. &I'm already being very kind enough to just use a bitch and whore on you. You know, stop acting like you're so poorthing can. Awww. Unfortunately, no one pities you. Elenore told me that, if i tell this to your ex stead, he would say " HAIYA! NEVER MIND LAH! HOPE THAT SHE GETS RUN DOWN BY A CAR! " o.o How nice [: You're just plainly attracting unwanted attention and i believe that you love it yeah? Gah. So cheap.
Sigh.. How sad to go home alone. I used to look forward to band pract but now, i'm afraid. I'm afraid that one day, I would not be allowed to go for anymore band pract. Sigh. &I don't want to face you. I'm afraid of looking at you now. Each time i look at you, i feel like crying. Like today, going home alone was just so.. Sad. Gahhhh! Well, i think i've lost you though.
Ahh! Haha! I gave elenore&clarence names! Elenore is xiaoxiang & Clarence is xiaomeh! [: Nice yeah? =x Of course lah! Who am i man! I'm cass the pro lei! LOLS. Paisehpaiseh =xx &after that history exam, i'm pretty sure i will do badly. Bless me ): I can't fail anything because if i do, i would have to say byebye to MCB. ))))))))= I guess TwoIntegrity was the first class to be dismissed. We were gossiping so loudly in the toilet lah! =x Talking about that flirt in our class. Geez. She actually asked me, " Haiyo! Why am i so pretty ah? Why so many guys like me ah? " OMFG.
The guys in my class calls her ParisHilton. LOLS. She thought that was a praise luh. OMGGGG? How dumb. She even asked Gwen, " ParisHilton is pretty and rich that's why they call me that right? " Heh. I guess she didnt realise that the whole class hates her and is against her. Ohwell, How dumb. I think Daniel have her something, then she gave it to Eileen. When i wanted to return that thing to Daniel today, He was like, EEEEYER I DOWAN I DOWAN! LOLS.


.jpg)

<< Home