Saturday, May 05, 2007

i'm happier without you.

Gah! I just cut my hair! [: Haha! Its nice when i style it heh? Aaron, help ahh! =x But it's shit when its flat ): ahh! I can't wax my hair in school, can I? o:


Okayokay, I shall not call my dear elenore xiaoxiang anymore [: I don't want to bully her okayyyyyyyy [: Heh? Not like that clarence! Xiaomeh! I'll call you funny names. Yangmehmeh / Mehyangyang / Yangmehyang / Mehyangmeh / Xiaomeh / Xiaoyang / Xiaomehmeh! But i still like Yangmehmeh leh. =x YOU BOTH GOOD! Gang up and bully me! );


Sigh. Survived through one week of MYE, one more week left! [: JIAYOUJIAYOUs! [;
Hehes. Ahh! Could someone like, explain to me how to do the simultaneous equations?! I'm dying! ):


o.o &I can't wait for MYE to be over =x I got a lot of programs and they're tempting me in one way or another ):


- Go ESCAPE with Shanai / Eileen / Joey / &maybe Gwen or Carine?
- Go ESCAPE with Annabel / Eileen / Pearlin / Jasmine &maybe with those old friends that we used to hang out with? -_- Heh? We've been talking about this since last year's MYE! ):
- Learn DOTA from Aaron &Raynor! They say they'll teach me [:
- o.o BANDBANDBAND! [:
- Go arcade to play Drum-mania with Gwen. Hahs.

- Take the MRT around the whole Singapore to explore some weird places with Eileen! [: She promised me! We went Lavender and Harbourfront &we're going to Airport. lol.
- PLAYPLAYPLAY with Shanai / Eileen / Annabel &etc.
GAH! There are many more. But i can't remember ):


Heh? I used to be grumbling that i want to go back to OneDiligent'o6, but now, nah. I want to stay in TwoIntegrity! [: Though i know Annabel still missed OneDiligent'o6.



Hah! I stood at the grills to talk to Jiayan / Jiaying & him for like 1h45min? lol. We wanted to go out but Jiayan &Jiaying can't make it and he has his O's remedial -_- &He asked me out next saturday! [: Hehes. Okay. Us. I'll drag Jiayan&Jiaying along too =x I'm shy okay because i don't expect a patch yeah? =x