Hahah.
Hahah! Went to Joey's house yesterday with Eileen Gwen Shanai [: I LOVE JOEY DEARDEAR! [: GWEN DARDAR! &EILEEN LAOMUOGU! xD i love yesterday man! I rushed to Joey's house after band meeting and i was locked out of her house for like 20min? SCREW THE DOOR ahh! =x Hehes. We were supposed to think of our dance steps but in the end we spent the time zilian-ing and taking retarded pictures and gossiping! =x

You're retarded! But iloveyou! [:

Eat ahh eat ahh! lol lol.

DANCEDANCE! X)

O.O hahah!

o.o hehes. Reflection of us? Hahah.

You think you very tall ahh! -_-

I LOVE THIS LIKE SHIT MAN! [: so nice can!

PRETTAYE DARLINGS! GWEN&JOEY! [:

See what see ahh! lol.

Emotional & Emo Kid [:

Heh? ILOVEHER because she's always there for me! My zilian-ing partner! [:

short hair & looooooooooong hair! [:

don't ask. It's just.. Constipated face =x

ME ; SHANAI xD

ZILIAN QUEEN! HOR! =X

ONE BIGBIG FAMILY! OMG lah! I look so cookie monster-ly. But i love smiling broadly! [: hehes. But where's joey deardear? ):

You're retarded! But iloveyou! [:

Eat ahh eat ahh! lol lol.

DANCEDANCE! X)

O.O hahah!

o.o hehes. Reflection of us? Hahah.

You think you very tall ahh! -_-

I LOVE THIS LIKE SHIT MAN! [: so nice can!

PRETTAYE DARLINGS! GWEN&JOEY! [:

See what see ahh! lol.

Emotional & Emo Kid [:

Heh? ILOVEHER because she's always there for me! My zilian-ing partner! [:

short hair & looooooooooong hair! [:

don't ask. It's just.. Constipated face =x

ME ; SHANAI xD

ZILIAN QUEEN! HOR! =X

ONE BIGBIG FAMILY! OMG lah! I look so cookie monster-ly. But i love smiling broadly! [: hehes. But where's joey deardear? ):
&ilove EILEEN JOEY GWEN SHANAI! xD without them ; i wouldn't be that happy like now [:


.jpg)

<< Home