&i'll never let you go;
&i'll never let you go ;
The rain just never seems to bring the joy
I feel the same everlasting pain of my loss remains
My heart can't seem to learn to part the hold you left your mark
All that i dream of now it seems to dark ;
Tho i told myself won't hold my breath a part of me was dying
There was nothing left for me to do now but give in ;
If you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you i won't live my life without you
If you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes
And you know i'll never let you go ;
The way you left me on the train
I don't know what to say
I remember everything that day
I can't believe we'd never dance
Just need one more chance to share the last sunset our one last romance ;
Tho i told myself won't hold my breath a part of me was dying
There is nothing left for me to do now but give in ;
If you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you i won't live my life without you
If you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
I would hold your hands and look in your eye
And you know i'll never let you go ;
The rain just never seems to bring the joy
I feel the same everlasting pain of my loss remains
My heart can't seem to learn to part the hold you left your mark
All that i dream of now it seems to dark ;
Tho i told myself won't hold my breath a part of me was dying
There was nothing left for me to do now but give in ;
If you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you i won't live my life without you
If you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes
And you know i'll never let you go ;
The way you left me on the train
I don't know what to say
I remember everything that day
I can't believe we'd never dance
Just need one more chance to share the last sunset our one last romance ;
Tho i told myself won't hold my breath a part of me was dying
There is nothing left for me to do now but give in ;
If you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you i won't live my life without you
If you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
I would hold your hands and look in your eye
And you know i'll never let you go ;


.jpg)

<< Home